Research Analyst Intern
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Bachelor's or graduate degree in fields related to business administration, finance and accounting, statistics or economics.
2. Should possess a result-oriented nature, superior analytical abilities, team working capabilities.
3. Excellent communication skills are essential in financial analysis.
1. Examine, analyze and help in decision- making pertaining to financial investments.
2. Offer suggestions on how investors should organize their portfolios.
3. Most of the times, using spreadsheets and statistical software, with which they examine the information and then prepare reports for the clients.
4. Planning, determining and foreseeing the marketing activities and developing effective new techniques for the client's financial planning scheme.
We deliver world class financial advisory services to enable entrepreneurship, investments and funding.
Stratos aims to support entrepreneurs achieve their goals, leading to economic expansion, job creation and rise in the quality of living for many communities that thrive based on that business. In the background, entrepreneurs are the life line to the growth of the economy. An ecosystem that celebrates, cherishes and enables entrepreneurship is paramount to driving social change and reducing inequalities. Stratos delivers on that promise of driving social change by empowering entrepreneurs.
We bring world class investment opportunities in front of our clients in order to help them realise their long term financial goals. A culture of saving for the future coupled with a strong selection mechanism to pick the right investment strategies are the foundations to investment success and the investment culture is the number one enabler to drive social change. Stratos delivers on that promise by understanding your needs and bringing the right investment opportunities in front of you. In effect, we ensure that your needs drive the selection of an investment product.