The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. To analyze the commodity derivative market to minimize the risk and maximize gains.
2. To oversee the signing of any legal documents pertaining to a specific transaction.
3. To acquire and maintain a portfolio of clients.
4. To self-motivate and achieve the set targets.
5. To train and advice individuals on investment decisions.
6. To test the trading strategies and execute the trades on behalf of clients.
7. Should be able to do cold calling/fixing appointments over the phone with the help of tele- caller and
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Able to manage change and risk.
2. Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate financial issues with non-finance professionals and volunteers.
3. Problem solving ability.
4. Strong team player.
5. Excellent interpersonal skills.
6. Good planning and organisational skills.
7. Prioritize workload and meet strict deadlines.
Royal Futures Consultants India Pvt Ltd is a part of Harvest International Consortiums Limited based in Jakarta, Indonesia
Harvest group was established in 2003. It has a worldwide operation network reaching 12 countries & 40 region employing more than 1300 staffs to serve the global demanding market in financial services. Harvest Group was founded to provide the best possible currency, commodity and CFD trading experienced traders. It is backed by a large financial group of companies with over US $ 16 billion in asset under management