Jr. Accounts Executive
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Good spoken and written communication skills.
2. Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
3. Confidence, tact and a persuasive manner.
4. Good organisational and time management skills.
5. Good 'people skills', for working with a range of colleagues and clients.
6. The ability to lead and motivate a team.
7. Willingness to work long hours, often under pressure.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. Meeting clients to discuss their advertising needs.
2. Working with account planners to devise a campaign that meets the client's brief and budget.
3. Presenting campaign ideas and costings to clients.
4. Briefing the creative team who will produce the adverts.
5. Negotiating with clients, solving any problems and making sure deadlines are met.
6. Checking and reporting on the campaign's progress.
7. Keeping in contact with the client at all stages of the campaign.
8. Managing the account's budget and invoicing the client.
9. Making 'pitches' to win new business.
Fidel is a PRODUCT SERVICING firm helping organizations and business owners to focus on their core business by helping them with Technology Products Implementation & Services around it. With more than 10 years of serving Global, Japanese and Indian clients, our professional & hands-on multilingual team will enable you with productive business solutions at a reasonable cost so that you get to focus on your customers and business more effectively.