Financial Analyst Job
The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. Any Graduate /MBA/ 0-3 years experience Fresher’s with final year results can apply.
2. Good knowledge of derivatives & capital markets is a must.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication Skills.
4. Good analytical and logical skills.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. Cataloging (categorizing) contracts and deals of derivative trades of our clients.
2. Capturing data from client systems and online faxes to our system.
3. Processing the captured deals and contracts.
4. Reconciliation reports, preparation of reports using MS Excel, auditing.
5. Training and mentoring of new recruits.
eClerx Services Limited (“eClerx”), founded in 2000 and publicly listed on both the Bombay and National Stock Exchanges in India since 2007, is a leading knowledge process outsourcing (“KPO”) company providing middle/back office operations support to over 30 Fortune 500 companies. Headquartered in Mumbai, India, our five delivery centers across India support a diverse global client base, including the world’s leading Financial Services, Broadband, Cable & Telecom, eCommerce & Retail, High Tech, Industrial Manufacturing & Distribution, Software, Media & Entertainment and Travel companies.