The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Candidate will be working in a multi-cultural environment reporting directly to the Assistant Manager.
2. Processing all the billing related transactions timely with highest level of accuracy, ability to meet Billing goals consistent with the current strategic and operational objectives, take ownership of Billing, Disputes.
3. Excellent command over English language verbal & written.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. A very high level of Customer Orientation.
2. Ability to work Fact-Based with high agility and Accuracy and attention to detail.
3. The ability to determine and resolve root cause issues.
4. An understanding of business processes and controls High energy / drive for results.
5. Priority setting / time management.
6. Business communication in English Language.
7. Eye for detail / quality orientation.
Avaya's India Development Center collaborates with Avaya Labs globally for research and development in building Avaya's products of the future as well as consulting and integration services. The state-of-the-art facility also houses Global Services Delivery, which provides complete maintenance support for customers and business partners. In India our centers are located in Pune, Mumbai, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Bangalore and Hyderabad. Currently, we have over 2000 "Futuremakers" in India, based out of all these locations.