The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:
1. Execution of trades
2. Orders and trade confirmations to the concerned clients
3. NCFM Certifications required.
4. Placing orders on NSE, BSE Cash and MCX. NCDEX terminals
5. Knowledge of Odin and NOW needed.
6. Good communication skills
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:
1. An equity trader buys, holds or sells various equity products on stock exchanges. These products may include stocks, preferred stocks, equity options and financial futures.
2. An equity dealer may trade on behalf of her employer, a client or a portfolio manager.
3. An equity sales trader who uses corporate funds to buy, hold and sell financial products is called a proprietary trader.
4.A firm records in its investment profit and loss account profits made and losses incurred in proprietary transactions.
VNS is one of the leading Stock, Commodities and Currency broking companies in India. At VNS, we believe in professional management and complete transparency. Besides retail broking through branches in various parts of the country, we are also empanelled with leading Financial Institutions for their investment related activities.