The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:
1. Good communication skills.
2. Good persuasion skills.
3. Team player and hard worker.
4. Good inter-personnel skills.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:
1. Improve an organization’s market position and achieve financial growth.
2. Define long-term organizational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities.
3. Negotiating and closing business deals along with maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
4. Work with the internal team, marketing staff, and other managers to increase sales opportunities and thereby maximize revenue for their organization.
5. Find potential new customers, present to them, ultimately convert them into clients, and continue to grow business in the future.
6. Manage existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive.
Panoramic Universal Limited is one of the fastest growing Information Technology Company in India promoted with a vision to offer integrated solutions to its clients. The company has core competencies in Customized Software Application Development, e-business applications, legacy, client/server systems, Websites & portal development. The Company is listed on Bombay Stock Exchange and National Stock Exchange. It is also a member of National Association of Software and Service Companies (NASSCOM). The company has international presence in USA, and New Zealand. The company also has a 100% software export unit in Mumbai, equipped with state-of-the-art infrastructure.