The candidate should fulfill the following requirements: -
1. Should carry out Statutory Audit.
2. Should also perform Internal Audit.
3. Should also be able to perform operations like finance and accounting.
4. Should be able to handle International Taxation.
The candidate should fulfill the following responsibilities: -
1. Analyze balance sheets of various companies
2. Identify faults or manipulation done within those balance sheets
3. Make reports based on your analysis.
4. Financial Modeling.
5. Assisting the Lead Analyst.
Motilal Oswal Financial Services Ltd. is a well-diversified, financial services company focused on wealth creation for all its customers, such as institutional, corporate, HNI and retail. Its services and product offerings include wealth management, retail broking and distribution, institutional broking, asset management, investment banking, private equity, commodity broking and principal strategies. The company distributes these products through 1,563 business locations spread across 555 cities and the online channel to over 738,156 registered customers.
MOFSL has strong research capabilities, which enables them to identify market trends and stocks with high growth potential, facilitating clients to take well- informed and timely decisions.