An Account Executive Job Description includes the following roles & responsibilities as mentioned below. An Account Executive helps the organization by attracting new audience or customers for the product or services they sell. The objective is to achieve the goals or target set before the start of the season. Sales and support teams collaborate with the denizen to yield something productive which, at the end of the day sells the product and services of the organization and leaves the customer satisfied.
1. Monthly filing of returns
2. Data collection from sites
3. Preparation of books of accounts
4. VAT audit and assessments
5. Authorization of supply invoice
6. Deal with sales tax and service tax authorities
7. Issue of online entry permits
8. Issue of online C/E1 forms
9. Deal with advocates, courts and legal mattters
10. Deal with tender, BU and other departments
11. Quarterly accounts & statutory/Corporate/Tax Audit
12. MIS reports
13. Monthly calculation of service tax
14. Monthly cenvat utilization
15. Filling of service tax return
16. Attending Dept. audit and notices
Larsen & Toubro Limited (L&T) is a technology, engineering, construction and manufacturing company. It is one of the largest and most respected companies in India's private sector.
More than seven decades of a strong, customer-focused approach and the continuous quest for world-class quality have enabled it to attain and sustain leadership in all its major lines of business.
L&T has an international presence, with a global spread of offices. A thrust on international business has seen overseas earnings grow significantly. It continues to grow its global footprint, with offices and manufacturing facilities in multiple countries.
The company's businesses are supported by a wide marketing and distribution network, and have established a reputation for strong customer support.