Financial Analyst Job
The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. Any Graduate /MBA/ 0-3 years experience Fresher’s with final year results can apply.
2. Good knowledge of derivatives & capital markets is a must.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication Skills.
4. Good analytical and logical skills.
5. Basic knowledge on MS Excel.
6. Willingness to work in shifts (6am-3pm or 2pm-11pm).
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. Working in teams that handle pre/post settlement support, inter system reconciliation, document risk review, reference data management and portfolio reconciliations.
2. We require good communication skills written and verbal both, Good Analytical Skills, knowledge of basic Excel, Word and Outlook.
3. Reconciliation of reports, preparation of reports using MS Excel, auditing.
eClerx Services Limited (“eClerx”), founded in 2000 and publicly listed on both the Bombay and National Stock Exchanges in India since 2007, is a leading knowledge process outsourcing (“KPO”) company providing middle/back office operations support to over 30 Fortune 500 companies. Headquartered in Mumbai, India, our five delivery centers across India support a diverse global client base, including the world’s leading Financial Services, Broadband, Cable & Telecom, eCommerce & Retail, High Tech, Industrial Manufacturing & Distribution, Software, Media & Entertainment and Travel companies.