Asst. Finance Manager
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. The finance manager candidate should have a Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting.
2. Excellent communication skills are essential, particularly in regard to presenting the results of analyses to management.
3. Should have an outstanding knowledge of electronic spreadsheets.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. CMA Preparation.
2. Assist in DP Calculation.
3. Coordination with Banks for Limits.
4. Negotiations with Banks /FI/.
Conros Group of Companies primarily engaged into the business of Steel manufacturing and steel trading operating from Mumbai. The Group flagship company, namely Conros Steels Private Limited, has set up a state of art manufacturing facility of ERW Black and Galvanized Steel Pipes, Tubes and MS Ingots/MS Flat Bars, tubes & pipes from ½” to 4 and API tubes upto 8” in Khopoli Maharashtra with installed capacity of 3,94,200 MTPA.