The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. Applicants should be Business, Finance, Economics or Accounting majors with proficient in Tally.
2. Applicants should pay attention to detail, ability to multi-task and excellent communication skills are all essential to this position.
3. Education qualifications: B. Com/M. Com.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. Manage company accounts.
2. Manage Payroll / Compensation.
3. Should assist in financial transactions.
Accounts House saw its inception in March 2000 an initiative taken by Mr. C.S. Jagadish, CEO with a vision of imparting and developing practical training in all areas of Accounts, Taxation and Statutory aspects.
Our course is designed to provide an in-depth knowledge on all the topics covered with discussions about the roles and responsibilities of the Accounts Executives with extensive coverage of the rules, formalities and procedures in all the statutory areas, assuring to take up challenging assignments and responsibilities within the purview of the various Act and Rules. Our course will help in handling Accounts / Admin functions and procedures in any industry, without the aid of consultants.
For today’s challenging positions and better development in accounts, finance and statutory aspects., Accounts House offers complete, committed and planned practical training by eminent professionals and assures providing vast exposure in all the statutory areas within a short period, which will not be possible normally during the tenure of employment.