MAQ Software develops innovative software applications for Fortune 500 companies to increase their efficiency. Our software solutions use the latest cloud platforms (Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Cloud) and the latest form factors using iOS and Android.
Founded in 2000, the company employs over 500 people in three engineering centers located in Redmond, WA and India. Leading business magazine, Inc. has listed us as one of the fastest growing companies for seven years (a rare honor). As part of the team, you will help deliver over 100 software solutions every year in an agile and fast-paced manner.
We foster entrepreneurial culture with a can do attitude. All of our key managers share IIT or IIM type of excellence in our backgrounds with significant experience in developing and growing the company for many years. The company managers enjoy working with latest technology and computing trends ahead of the larger industry players.
Starting with the top managers, we are actively involved in building the business on daily basis. Our managers wear multiple hats from conducting recruitment drives at engineering campuses, training fresh graduates and working with customers to understand their requirements. We follow lean and agile software development techniques to deliver software solutions in half the time as compared to larger
players. We focus on excellence in everything we do and details matter to us. We offer above average compensation in return for above average commitment to quality work and dedication to our customers.
Job Description: We are looking for an Accounts Executive to manage our Office Administration,
Accounting, compliance with local laws and regulations and support our business management activities.
Familiarity with operational, financial, quality assurance and corporate law is helpful.
Key result areas as percentage of overall work items will be:
• Ensure interface and compliance for SEZ, customs, STPI, and other government bodies
• Ensure legal compliances for wages, PF, ESI, and Shop act etc. for contract resources in all offices
• Renew licenses under the Shops & Establishment Act, and maintain all the records
Financial Accounting (25%)
• Coordinate and manage banking activities and relationship
• Coordinate internal audits to ensure financial compliances
• Help in creating and maintaining cash flow statement, and monthly/quarterly/annual budgets
• Review Analysts’ work to ensure financial statements are completed accurately and resolve any
differences or issues
• Help in managing petty cash process and transactions, including reimbursement for employees
Vendor management (25%)
• Help with negotiations and manage all key agreements/contracts for all the company offices in
India. This includes, catering, housekeeping, landlord/ rental relationships, security and all other
• Help in the procurement activities for all offices. This includes office supplies, stationary and cafe
• Prepare Pay Orders, manage procurements and ensure on-time delivery
Assist in preparing the salary input files for all the company offices in India
Support the HR team for financial and taxation related queries
• Establish and maintain hard copy and electronic filing systems for departmental data, documents,
and other materials
• Support International and Domestic Travel, Visa, Currency, ticket & Hotel Arrangements for
Company employees & Visitors
• Work independently and within a team on special projects. Act as coordinator which may include
collecting and analyzing information, planning and coordinating multiple presentations and
meetings, project tracking and follow-up on issues or action items within the department, and
Candidate Profile: Qualifications should include:
- M.Com (Hons.)
- Above 60% throughout academic career.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
MAQ Software is a digital marketing and a technology solutions company that helps customers reach their markets effectively on time and on budget.
Founded in 2000, the company employs over 300 people in three engineering centers located in Redmond and India (Hyderabad and Mumbai). Our solutions use advanced Business Intelligence features of SQL Server 2012, the latest cloud computing trends including Windows Azure and the latest form factors such as Windows Phone 8.