The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. We are looking for a bright, driven, self-starter to manage key relationships with some of our biggest clients and partners.
2. You must be proficient in English, able to pay attention to detail, meticulously organized, able to manage multiple relationships, and, communicate effectively with every stakeholder.
3. The ideal candidate will have a degree in Marketing and at least 2 years of experience in relationship management and marketing, along with a proven record of success in project management.
4. Experience in the telecom industry is a plus.
5. You must be able to work in a dynamic environment, under tight timelines. You may be required to work on weekends.
6. We are seeking a talented, energetic and entrepreneurial team player.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. Relationship Management. Planning. Positioning.
2. Working together with partners.
3. Product Management. Branding. ATL, BTL marketing.
4. Market research.
5. Up to 25% travel – domestic and international.
We are a research driven, telecom technology, solutions and services company, which dares to dream of a better world tomorrow, because of the work we do today.
In 2005, we began work on our core technology in a strategic partnership with Telcordia Technologies (formerly Bell Communications Research, Inc. or Bellcore) a telecom R&D company based in New Jersey that has over 1800 patents and customers in 55 countries.
The project was brought offshore to India in 2006. In 2007, TBM Technologies was formally established as a privately held Indian company with limited liability. Our registered office is located at New Delhi.
We received ISO 9001:2008 certification from JAS-ANZ, New Zealand for the development and delivery of scalable and reliable telecom technology, software and services, in 2009.
In a mobile VAS world packed with caller tunes, image and music downloads, we deliver unique solutions that can dramatically enhance lifestyles and save lives. Tools for more effective wherever-whenever™ multimodal communications between friends, families, special interest groups, research panels, colleagues, employers and employees, businesses and their customers.
Based on our proprietary technology and software we deliver scalable and reliable, telecom solutions for disaster management, emergency and security alerts, group messaging, SMS blogs, SMS to Email to SMS, mCommerce and M2M applications.
Our services include SwAnAlertSM – the world’s first emergency alerting service for mobile subscribers and MahaSMS™ – the world’s first peer-to-peer mobile messaging solution.
Our entrepreneurial management team has collective firsthand experience of over 60 years in over 80 countries.