The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1.Good communications skills.
2. Knowledge about Bank Reconciliation/ Tally.
3. Full knowledge about accounting system.
4. B.Com Graduate.
5. Handling of accounts related to vouchers/maintain MIS report on daily basis.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. He should try to achieve the goals of the company by using different business strategies to achieve maximum sales.
2. He should generate financial reports on a weekly and monthly basis to review different sales figures and analyze them. He is also responsible for reviewing the quarterly and yearly sales recaps.
3. He should make efforts to grow and develop new clients and maintain good rapport with the existing customers.
4. He should resolve the issues of the account executives to ensure smooth flow of work.
5. He should keep contacts with the subordinates and account department in general to keep a track of the current orders, their sales and their delivery.
6. He should be able to forecast the future orders and the subsequent sales figures for the organization.
Network4Barter pioneered the Indian corporate barter industry in the year 2000 helping companies to buy various products & Services without spending cash, i.e by simply paying in kind through their own goods & services. We work with over 500 clients in India with key categories being Newspapers, Magazines, TV Channels, Radio, FMCG, Hotels & Resorts, Appliances, Gifting etc and have top notch clients such as HT Media, Kingfisher Airlines, Spicejet, Times, Dainik Bhaskar, Big Media, Himalaya Herbals, Dabur, Guardian Pharmacy, Ansals , Kingdon of dreams,Aimira etc. We are a boutique B2B trade exchange and operate out of our office in New Delhi with a team of highly talented & aggressive 15-20 personnel servicing clients all across India.