The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals.
2. Preparing statutory accounts.
3. Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
4. Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any queries.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. Answer telephones and transfer to appropriate staff member.
2. Meet and greet clients and visitors.
3. Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office.
4. Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
5. Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
6. Sign for and distribute UPS/Fed Ex/Airborne packages.
7. Research, price, and purchase office furniture and supplies.
The Muthoot Group,is the largest financial group of its kind in the country.Established in 1887,the group is today, a well diversified, value based corporate house with an unblemished track record spanning several decades. The Group has interests in 16 diverse businesses including Banking & Financing, Leasing & Hire Purchase, Money Transfer, Foreign Exchange, Insurance, Information Technology, Hotel & Hospitality, Education & Healthcare, Media, Power Generation, to name a few. The group is an equal opportunity employer and acknowledges excellent performance, loyalty and sincerity by way of fast track growth.