Data Entry Operator
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. X+ years of data entry experience.
2. Typing speed and accuracy.
3. Familiarity with MS Office and data programs.
4. Trustworthy with an eye for detail.
5. High school diploma.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. Insert customer and account data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents within time limits.
2. Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry.
3. Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output.
4. Apply data program techniques and procedures.
5. Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations.
6. Keep information confidential.
GKC Management Services Private Limited (GKCM), incorporated at New Delhi, India in 1985, comprises of a highly motivated team of professionals and corporate financial advisors.
GKCM has a proven track record of providing professional services for Management and Financial Consulting, Corporate Tax Advisory, advising foreign companies on Entry Strategies, Joint Ventures and doing business in India, Compliance Management, Off Shore Accounting, Payroll Management, IT Consulting Services, Labour Management, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Services for Retail Asset Banking Business of Foreign and reputed Private Banks and Non-Banking Finance Companies (NBFCs