The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Delivering Closing, Reporting related work.
2. Balance Sheet Analysis - Preparing, Consolidating and owning monthly BSA Pack including roll-forwards. Explaining variance and balance composition.
3. Documenting all the activities performed on regular basis.
4. Preparing of Regulatory Reports Eg : Y9C, Y9LP & Y11/2314.
5. Exceeding SLAs targets and daily operation deliverable.
6. Customer facing interaction daily/ weekly reports and Reviews/ call.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. Provide your students with at least 450 days practical work experience (or 300 days where eligible).
2. Plan and implement training programmes to allow sufficient range and depth of experience.
3. Ensure that your students are adequately supervised.
4. Ensure that your students complete the professional development requirements.
5. Ensure that your students’ progress is reviewed every six months.
Genpact is a global leader in transforming and running business processes and operations, including those that are complex and industry-specific. Genpact stands for Generating Impact—visible in tighter cost management as well as better management of risk, regulations, and growth for hundreds of long-term clients including more than 100 of the Fortune Global 500 – and of those, over 10 of the top 25. Our approach is distinctive: through an unbiased, agile combination of smarter process science, targeted technology and advanced analytics, we help our clients become more competitive by making their enterprises more intelligent: adaptive, innovative, globally effective, and connected to their own clients.
Genpact began in 1997 as a business unit within General Electric. This heritage has contributed to our deep understanding of process. As GE made Lean and Six Sigma pervasive, Genpact applied this same industrial engineering ethos to business processes operations for the first time. Built with single-minded passion for process science and operational excellence, Genpact’s Smart Enterprise Processes (SEPSM) methodology focused on business impact while safeguarding costs and limiting initial investment – igniting the global Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) services industry. In January 2005, Genpact became an independent company, bringing our process expertise and unique DNA in Lean Six Sigma to global clients. In August 2007 we became a publicly-traded company, (NYSE: G) growing rapidly from 32,000 employees and a revenue of US$823 million, to 62,000+ employees and revenues of almost US$2 billion (2012). Bain Capital became Genpact’s largest shareholder in November 2012 with the strategic objective to grow the company further.
Genpact has accumulated significant expertise over the past 16 years of specialized work with hundreds of enterprises. We remain loyal to our heritage of operational excellence as an extension of our clients’ business – reflected by the best client satisfaction scores in the industry. Our experienced management team drives client partnerships personally and manages global operations in 24 countries around the world, with main offices in New York City where key executives and corporate functions are based.