Business Analytics Manager
These are the following requirements the candidate should have:-
1. Should have Statistical knowledge.
2. Expertise in tools like SAS / SPSS.
The candidate should fulfill the following responsibilities:-
1. Use predictive modeling to predict customer / agent’s behavior and use them to create win-win solutions for Aviva and customer / agent.
2. Improving acquisition efficiency by targeting and acquiring the customers with a propensity to buy and offering the right products.
3. Build a customer profitability, segmentation model to identify the most profitable customers, products.
4. Develop and manage the foundation testing framework for acquisition related framework to improve data quality for future model builds.
5. Organize data available through agents, SM's and tele-calling to increase analytic penetration in Aviva India.
6. Managing and refreshing existing frameworks and models periodically.
7. Develop and improve the data management discipline across the organization.
viva India is a joint venture between one of the country’s oldest and largest groups, Dabur, and Aviva Group, one of the UK's largest insurance group, whose association with India dates back to 1834.
Our vision is to be among India’s leading life insurers with a quality business model, focused on sustainable growth. We seek to build a robust product portfolio meeting all customer life cycle needs related to – Protection, Retirement, Savings and Investments.