The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:
1. Thoroughly researching market conditions and developments.
2. Identifying new business opportunities.
3. Carrying out financial modelling, then developing and presenting appropriate financial solutions to clients.
4. Liaising with the chief executive and chief finance officers of large organisations.
5. Co-ordinating teams of professionals, including accountants, lawyers and PR consultants and working closely with them.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:
1. Gathering, analysing and interpreting complicated numerical information.
2. Assessing and predicting financial risks and returns.
3. Providing investment advice, tactics and recommendations.
4. Preparing legal documents and prospectuses.
5. Liaising with accountants, lawyers and financial experts.
Matchpoint is recognized as the pioneer for providing innovative HR solutions utilizing advanced resource allocation strategies. We are a leader in meeting the increasingly complex needs of today’s corporate world.
Matchpoint is a leading HR Services Company dedicated to providing corporate clients a one stop solution for all their HR requirements. We provide one of the most comprehensive HR management services in the industry. Over the last decade, we have emerged as a preferred service partner to leading national and multi-national companies.