The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. The IA costing specialist is responsible for preparing the IA cost estimations as per the business needs and deliver the same within the agreed TAT.
2. The Analyst focuses on the approved process for ensuring E2E delivery of the reports.
3. Basics of Accounting, Costing, Taxation and good communication.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. Ensure accuracy of client billing activities.
2. Review and process unpaid or pending accounts.
3. Manage overpayment and refunding activities.
4. Manage internal and external financial reporting.
5.Provide financial and economic advice when needed.
6. Prepare and manage new business bids.
7. Make price adjustments according to client requirements.
IBM is a global technology and innovation company headquartered in Armonk, NY. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 400,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of middle-ware for collaboration, predictive analytic, software development and systems management; and the world's most advanced servers and supercomputers.